We believe that Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School is a community in which:
- The OLSH story and traditions and the Gospel values are integral to our identity and principles
- The care safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children is central to our purpose
- Our community builds partnerships between students, parents and staff
- We educate the whole child in an engaging learning environment in which teamwork and collaboration are central to students reaching their potential
- All children have the opportunity to learn in a nurturing and stimulating environment
- Learning and teaching is fundamental to building independent and motivated learners.
- Our teachers are active passionate and engaging